- Reservations can be made at any time if the 24-hour time is fulfilled before your trip, in case you require a reservation for the same day you should contact one of our advisors available at all times in the chat of the Web page.
- All reservations can be made, up to one year in advance, in case there are any price adjustments during these times, it will not be applicable, and your final price will remain the same.
- The date adjustments or sudden changes in the dates of your transportation have no cost if they are notified before the established date and time of your trip, these changes can be made by contacting us by mail and our live chat on the website.
- You can adjust the time on your return trips through our chat or email, up to twelve hours before your pick up, Puerto Vallarta Airport Transfers will do everything possible to adjust the times and offer you the service in the requested time or as close as possible to the new time required.
- As for the tours these are reserved for a specific day, the schedules are different depending on the type of tour, you will receive an email with all the information and times available for your tours in which you will select the time that is most desirable.
- In case of requiring a change of date on your tour it will be necessary to request it at least 48 hours before your tour to be able to guarantee the change of date and available times.
- You may cancel your reservation up to 3 days prior to service with a 10% penalty fee. There will be no refund for cancelations less than 3 days prior to service.
- Changes of dates or adjustments in schedule are free and can be made 24 hours before your trips, for your convenience.
Upon arrival to PVR (Puerto Vallarta International Airport) please follow these recommendations to assure an easy and fast access to your vehicle:
- When you arrive to the airport in Puerto Vallarta, first you are going to go through immigrations, following you will be guided to the baggage claim area where you are going to wait for your luggage.
- Once you have picked up your luggage you will be directed to customs.
- After you have cleared customs, please proceed to walk OUTSIDE your arrival terminal -it is very important to go all the way out since there will be large groups of “tourist advisors” which will try to stop you and claim to give you information about Puerto Vallarta however what they really do is sell time share, offering tours for free or discounted prices. For your own convenience please do not stop anywhere between customs and the airport exit.
- One of Puerto Vallarta Airport Transfers representatives will be waiting for you and will gladly greet you so you can start enjoying your vacations. He or She will have a board with your name and the Puerto Vallarta Airport Transfers logo. This person will call your transportation, so it can approach.
- WE ARE ALWAYS AT THE AIRPORT, in case you can’t see us, please dial our phone numbers or use our live chat in the website.
- Tips for driver are NOT INCLUDED.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT be fooled by others at the airport. Others may say they are with us or tell you they do not know us to steal your business. Our greeters are there all day. If others (called pirates) find you first they may tell you things, so you go with them instead. You can ask security for help finding us but beware of the pirates as they may tell you we are not there. We are ALWAYS THERE.